He wasn't here to hear her praise him, but it was nice to hear, even if it probably wasn't true. Not that he gave her words much thought, as he was also deep in the pleasure while she was keeping the rhythm. And then he felt close to the climax and attempted to let her know, so that she could move away. But she didn't. Instead she placed her palms on his chest and attempted to move even harder and faster. He didn't have it in him to push her off, when it felt so damn good, so he let her stay. And he let himself finish in her with a few groans, because there was really nothing else to do. And then he was all done. Panting, feeling almost breathless although she did most of the work.

Lucius inhaled a few deep breaths to come back to the real world again and the girl on top of him. Finally he was looking at her again, his hands had left her body and he shifted underneath her to get out of her, it happened with a little gasp from his part. He was really hoping she wasn't with child. Lucius slowly regained his wits and wanted to comment on her performance. How nice should he be? But oh she was so new, it was almost too easy to say something else... like he'd had worse, or something. But maybe that was a bit too much.

"Not bad, girl." Lucius then finally said, "Do you have any wine in here? I'm feeling thirsty." 

@Sara

• Like 1

He finished soon and she felt him shudder beneath her, groaning as all men did. They were all the same really, at this point. She stayed where she was until he was finished but her movements slowed to a stop. She felt light headed, and despite the cold of the day, her skin was damp with sweat and flushed. When he moved out of her, she let out an involuntary choke and moved herself, sitting back down on the very end of the bed, by his feet, where there was still a little space left. She pressed her back to the wall, letting the cold of the stone seep into her skin as she panted, trying to regain her breath. 

He was silent and it was unnerving. She glanced across at him. Some men were exhausted after, but he hadn't even done anything! She watched his face under her lashes, trying to gauge his mood. When he did speak, she let out a relieved sigh, smiling broadly, genuinely at the half-compliment. "T-thank you." She said with her hammering heart and her slowly steadying breath. But she couldn't fulfil his request. She shook her head with a wince and moved up on shaky, weak legs to stand; "N-no, but I can find some for you sir." One of the other girls had to have their own private stash, she was sure. Their dominus was too cheap to provide it in the cells. She wobbled a little bit away from the bed, her breath finally settling but her body wrung out and moved through the curtain. 

The guard was there, grinning as he saw her. There was no shame in nudity in a place like this, but his gaze was lascivious. Probably wanted a free fuck. She swallowed and weaved her way, holding the wall to the girls at the end of the corridor. Her voice was horase as she spoke; "D-do you have any wine? My man is rich I think, he wants some." One of the older women, Creusa, grinned and hurried to fetch a pitcher and a cup, squeezing her hand as she gave it. Ione clutched it to her chest and hurried back, pulling the curtain a little to enter and then sealing it shut again. Her hands were trembling as she poured it for him and held it out. "Thank you," She offered him a breathless smile, "For choosing me today." 

TAG: @Atrice

Lucius did feel a little exhausted to be honest, but he blamed that on his age. He wasn't young anymore, he knew that. At least she had the stamina to satisfy him the way he demanded. He could have just done it all himself, but it was just easier to have her do it. And she did to well. Really, it wasn't that bad. She thanked him with a smile for the odd compliment and then he wanted wine. He did feel thirsty. And she had none! Quickly she moved to find some though, aware that he was a man not wanting to be pleased by her, but demanding it. He could see her legs were shaky as she walked and smiled. When she'd left, he stared at the rough ceiling for a few moments, then sat up and leaned against the wall behind the bed. It really was nice, to get a bit of pleasure in Rome. And in his own old brothel even. 

It took longer than he expected, but finally she returned, clutching the pitcher to her chest and closing the curtain with her other hand. Lucius noticed her hands trembling as she poured him the wine. Really, she couldn't still be nervous? But he took the wine and downed it all in one gulp. 

"I didn't plan on choosing anyone, but you were there." Lucius said. It was just convenient because he'd wanted to learn more about the current state of the Elysium and she was his way in. And then he got into her. He smiled at the thought and looked around more in the room. The paintings on the wall were new, he was sure of that. Then again, many things were... his eyes fell on her again, "It is still a man called Titus who runs this place, right?"

@Sara

• Like 1

She was a convenience, like so many girls were. It didn't hurt her, not anymore. She smiled and moved to sit on the other end of the bed, placing her back against  the wall and letting it cool her bare skin. Her hands were still trembling, but she thought it more down to exertion than nerves, but there was still something deeply unnerving about the man who now only sat a few hands away. 

"Yes, sir. I understand he's had it for a long time. Some of the girls," She gestured to the corridor beyond the curtain, "Told me he has been here for at least five years, as long s they have been here." not t hat the dominus had offered any information about himself to her. Their meetings were always transactional and very, very brief. Which was more for the better really, given how deeply uncomfortable he made her. "You said...you had not been for quite a while?" 

Edited by Sara
  • Like 1

She sat down too, at least she didn't seem upset that he explained she'd just been convenient, nothing more. He had not planned to choose anyone, but she was there and she was useful and it had been good. And now that he'd had her, he could question her some... so he did. She answered his question and he nodded, "It's longer than five years. Much longer." Lucius replied to her, still a bit disappointed concerning the state of the Elysium now, compared to when he had it. Clearly Titus didn't have the fonds or the means to repair it, after the earthquake. Maybe his connections weren't good enough, or something. 

He leaned down to pick up the subligaculum from the floor to get dressed again and the girl asked more about him, "No, I have not. I have not been in Rome for quite a while." He replied as he stood to tie the underthings and looked at her on the bed, "I can't trust you to keep a secret, can I?" He doubted he could, her master or any of the guards would beat it out of her. Unless she wasn't so brave and actually just told them, thinking it would get her somewhere. Either way, he doubted she'd keep it. But maybe it would be the right thing to do, tell her a secret she couldn't keep anyway. Get word out that he'd returned like that. 

@Sara

• Like 1

She stayed where she was, back pressed against the wall, skin flushed as he stood to tie his subligaculum. She offered him a small smile; "You travelled? How...exciting. Where did you go?" Curiosity got the better of her, and a hope that this man who seemed to view her as nothing more than a tool in a transaction, might want some conversation as well as her body. 

His question threw her though and she blinked at him, opening her mouth and then closing it. Women talked, especially the women of the brothel. Secrets never lasted long; their dominus wanted to know everything about the men they serviced, down to the smallest of details. What he wanted it for, she didn't know and was too afraid to ask after Leontie got a black eye for querying the same. She swallowed and bit her lip, looking sheepish and utterly unsure of what to say. She usually said whatever would please the men she was with, lie after life about their size or their prowess or how much she was enjoying herself. Nobody had asked her to lie and keep a secret though and she felt adrift on unfamiliar ground. 

"I...will try to keep it." She offered, nervously, "I just want to please you." She hurriedly added at the end. It sounded pathetic, even to her. 

• Like 1

She was a pretty little thing as she sat there on the bed, attempting to seem relaxed, leaning against the wall. It would be too easy to just lift her up and have her again, but he didn't care to do so right now. She wondered where he travelled to, "Hispania. My family is still there... but they may come here." Lucius replied simply to her and brushed the tunic back into place once he'd tied it. He didn't wear a toga today, but he would for finer occasions. But outside it had been pouring and he was going to this area of Rome. No need for a toga or for looking important, when he was just here to look and learn. And apparently, fuck and learn. 

He then considered how much else he should tell her, as he did not think she could keep a secret. She said she'd try and just wanted to please him. Lucius smirked, "I know you do. And I know why too." Lucius said and came closer to her again, reached out to pull her to her feet and close to him. He brushed hair away from her pretty face. Almost like a lover would. Except he was anything but that... and his gaze wasn't caring or gentle either, he just wanted to see her face, "I may make you mine again. And not just like this. Trust me when I say, you don't wish to displease me." He paused, "What is your name girl?" 

@Sara

• Like 1

She offered him a weak smile. So he understood what it was like here; what it was like under the thumb of a man like her dominus, and he didn't care, he still used her. She didn't expect him to care, of course, it was just the new normal for her. As was doing anything her clients would like, which is why she took his hand quickly and allowed herself to be pulled up to stand. He towered over her; she'd almost forgotten during their brief interaction. She swallowed, feeling her breath quicken as he touched her face, brushing hair away - the look in his eyes made her heart thrum faster but she tried not to show her anxiety. 

She didn't understand and it showed. She blinked, big blue eyes narrowing and opening her mouth to try and clarify but no words came. She dropped her eyes. When words finally did come, after his second question she stuttered; "Ione. M-my name is Ione." She swallowed and breathed, unable to stop herself questioning him; "Are...are you going to buy me?" she tried to read his face. That was the only thing that made sense from his comments, but didn't explain why he said 'may make you mine again'. He hadn't had her before, had he? She glanced at h is face again, raising her gaze to meet his once more. No. She would have remembered him. 

• Like 1

He didn't understand exactly what it was like to be her, but he understood her reasons for saying and doing what she did. Because she was what she was and her dominus wasn't a much better man than Lucius. There was a risk that he was worse, actually. Lucius thought so, because he would never have let the Elysium fall into this state of disrepair and the girls into this state of... sadness. Not that she'd done anything wrong. It hadn't been bad, as he said. But it hadn't been the best he got from a whore either. He pulled her up to stand and close to her, noticing how her breath quickened and although she did not pull away... she was nervous again, that much was obvious. A part of him enjoyed that very much. She feared him. That was a good start.

She told him her name then and he nodded. After that she wondered if he'd buy her. Well, kind of. And he'd make her his again, because she was his right now... he paid for her time, after all. And her body. And she would be his again after this. There was a very good chance of that anyway. He couldn't stand the Elysium right now. It had to be his again. Then he'd have to bitterly pay to have it all fixed and maybe renamed. He had ideas already. 

"In a way." He finally replied to her question, "But maybe not just you." She seemed so confused it was almost mean. Almost... it wasn't his fault she was a tad bit dull... "Are the other girls as nice as you? I expect most of them are more experienced."

@Sara 

• Like 1

She didn't understand and she merely bit her lip at his response. The thought of somebody else buying the Elysium never crossed her mind - why would it? From her perspective it sounded as if he just wanted to buy them as slaves. Probably for his own amusement in his own home. She swallowed. She didn't know if that would be better or worse. 

Her heart sunk at his question. He had barely finished with her and he was already pondering the others. She wondered if any of them were eavesdropping, listening in and smirking at the prospect of a lay with a client like him. She felt embarrassment creep over her skin. Was she not good enough? "They are. I'm the newest, but they're very nice. Very beautiful." Or at least - they were all passably good looking after a drink, which is what the clientele of the Elysium generally wanted. "I can fetch one of the others for you, if you'd like, sir?" She asked, completely misinterpreting his meaning.

• Like 1

Lucius didn't so much want to buy the Elysium as he wanted to just take it. Unless the price was really low, but he wanted a good home in Rome for his family too. Preferably on the Quirinal Hill, because that was closest to the Absidata area. And despite that he now had the wealth to probably not have a brothel, it was what he knew how to do. And his time in Hispania had given him plenty more experience, so he now thought he could do better in Rome than last time. Maybe even create a place that would rival the Domus Venus. Now that would be something. And if girls like Ione were trained well enough, it could be such a place.

He wondered how the other girls were like and she said they were nice and beautiful and then suddenly suggested to fetch one of the others. Lucius let out a little laugh at her bold suggestion, "No thanks, I'm satisfied enough for now." Gods, she really had no clue as to what he was talking about, did she? So maybe he wouldn't tell her his secret concerning the Elysium, if she hadn't caught it now, why even bother?

But, he could toy a little more with her... "I may be back though. Maybe next time we'll do something else." Lucius twirled her around as she stood there, pinned between him and the bed. Pushing her a bit forwards and placing both of his hands on her bottom. Soft and firm at the same time. They were nice to touch when they were so young... "I haven't had you like this yet. Maybe next time. After all, all you want is to please me."

@Sara

Edited by Atrice

If he was satisfied enough, why did he even bother to ask about the others? She felt herself still that she had done her job though, that he'd leave satiated. That was good, she'd hopefully earn enough coin to cover the broken lamps. Maybe he'd even tip? She nodded and tried to smile but it was gone as he moved her around and she stumbled on her feet. Her thighs came to be pressed against the stone bed of the base and his own and she bent over, her palms landing on the mattress. She felt her body sag at the thought he'd want her again like this, when it was always uncomfortable. She felt wrung out enough already.

She had always struggled to muster the enthusiasm so many of the other girls gave in their performances. She wasn't experienced like them, and found it hard to mask her feelings, which was why as he spoke she couldn't keep the obvious displeasure and fatigue out of her voice. She wanted to get better, but she was no expert. Not yet anyway. "Yes sir." She said, not moving as he touched her, not reacting. She was sure Eris would be cooing, pushing herself into him if this was her, but Ione didn't even realise she should pretend, or didn't think about doing so. She repeated, her voice tired, although trying to feign excitement; "All I want is to please you. You could have me again now?"  

• Like 1

Lucius wasn't sure she was worth more than the coin he gave the guard earlier. But he hadn't decided yet how much he'd pay for her. He would decide once he was done playing with her, because that's exactly what he was doing right now. His body was satisfied but he couldn't have enough of this, her not understanding what he was talking about and just pushing her further and further. His whores at home, they knew him now. This one didn't. He'd told her he was satisfied enough but that he might be back. And that's when he thought he should try something else. Turning her around, making her bend over in front of him, touching her. He could feel her body tense a little, she didn't like this, did she? Even less than what they'd done so far. Maybe then he would do it, next time. Teach her properly how she should act. If she was his, he would. So she knew how to please another client next time.

She didn't lean into his touch, just replied simply and he could hear that she tried to sound excited, but she was not having any fun at all. Poor girl, what did she expect? 

He let go of her and pulled her up against him again, his hand on her throat this time to keep her in place, "I thought I told you I'm satisfied already." He said to her ear and then let go, stepping back and fishing a coin from his purse. Probably less than what she'd been hoping for, but enough for what he got, he thought. There would not be any extra tips for her... "At least your body is useful. Until next time." He threw the money onto the bed and turned to leave.

@Sara

• Like 1

She thought he might take her and she squeezed her fingers into the thin blanket on her bed, preparing herself but there was no movement beyond his hands on her skin and she let out a shaky breath. Then she was pulled up, yelping at the suddenness of the movement, stumbling back into him. A hand came up round her throat and she panicked, choking out. He didn't squeeze it though, just kept her in place. She felt so small compared to him, as if the movement of his fingers could crush her throat and leave her a crumpled mess on the floor. 

His voice didn't help her feel any more comfortable and she suppressed a shudder, trying not to move, trying to be good. She nodded mutely at his words, too stunned and afraid to speak. Then she was let go and she steadied herself against the bed, back to him and catching her breath. She heard him rummage and the clank of coins and turned round, trying to act confident, trying to act unaffected by him and his gaze and his words. She merely nodded, silently, at his words. That was all she was good for. "Until next time, sir." She watched him leave and felt her legs weaken. She sat down hurriedly on the bed and tried to catch her breath. She didn't know what she found so discomforting about the man but he had rattled her in ways few of her clients had thus far. She took a breath and then glanced down at the coin. It was less than she was worth. It wouldn't even cover the lamps.

• Sad 1