Dev's Plotter

Dev

Hi everyone! I'm Dev and these are my characters! I currently have three people in play and they are all looking for plots.

Jullus Flavius Alexander
A younger brother of Caesar Alexander, Jullus is the more stoic and military minded of the lot. He hasn't much of a mind for politics.
Has had a rocky relationship with his remaining living daughter and his youngest brother, has been working on those.
Is in need of plots, friends, 'friends', and perhaps a few wanteds that I will toss up when time allows..

Rufia Flavia
The eldest living child of Lucilla Augusta, Flavia is mostly a homebody who only comes to Rome to place her part as priestess.
During the civil war, when she was nought but a teenager still, she was forced to marry Clemens and later would have his blood on her hands.
She is now married happily to Gnaeus Sestius Vacticanus [he's open for grabs!], and is a mother of four children.
She is looking for plots in most things but romantic, but chooses to stay out of political intrigue.

Valeria Maxima
Wife of Octavius Flavius Alexander and mother of two, Valeria is never far from Rome nor from the center of the Augusta's inner circle.
She is a kind woman whose life focuses around her family and the betterment of it, but do not let that kindness fool you. she will protect what is hers.
Could use plots with other ladies of her status and eventually I'll be bringing a wanted ad for her necessities.

Edited by Dev
changed a few things!
  • Like 1

happy joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I have so many threads I would like to do with you! 

Here are some of my main ideas that I have. Let me know which ones stand out to you.

I would love some back in time threads with Lucilla and Flavia although I would also love to see one with Lucilla and Jullus too. 

In the current day, I would love to have a thread either in the past when Juliana and Jullus were finally reunited or one in their current day to see how the pair of them react to each other. Juliana doesn't really leave her villa outside of Rome. Perhaps he is traveling back to Rome to attend the Senate meeting and then stays at her villa? 

Octs and Valeria is always good to have a thread between them. She could also possibly meet @Sharpie's Rufus, who is one of the household slaves and is being trained as Octavius' body slave while his other one is on rest. 

Pretty sure Valeria is going to want to size up Rufus, her husband's potential new body-slave, at some point, as @Gothic has suggested.

Jullus is a bit older than my sole Senator, Aulus (whose sister is a Vestal) - Aulus supported Quintus during the civil war, and has recently return from being a governor of a nice peaceful province (well, mostly peaceful). So there are links there, too.

Hey Dev 🙂

I still have Julia so there could definitely be posts with Rufia. Julia had been "married" to Canus (companionship marriage as they both have up on ever being married lol) but he has recently passed away so she is now widowed. 

Hey Dev!! Love all of these characters. I think only one of my characters would fit with a couple of yours, but I'll throw her out there! 

Oriana & Jullus: Oriana is super power hungry. She's an Equite, but is very sociable with most people of higher status. He might not talk to her because she's just an Equite, but Oriana is trying to make allies. He's not super into politics despite her definitely being so, so they'd make an interesting dynamic. 

Oriana & Valeria: Oriana is definitely in need of girl friends. Again, she's not exactly of status with Valeria, but she definitely wants to make friends with those who are of higher status. She's not a very nice girl, but she can play nice and fun in public. 

I know these are super vague plots, but if you have any ideas, let me know! 

I have Lucius. He is the father of Caecilia, Jullus' late wife. Perhaps something between them? I am not sure what their relationship was like but I think it would be fun to explore. We could have a thread in the past or during the present day. Alternatively, he could also spend time with Gaius or Appius, depending on what you would prefer. 

With Rufia Flavia and Valeria Maxima, both of them could easily have threads with any of my characters. Lucius is the one that I think it would be interesting to see what their relationship is like. I am open to any ideas that you may have though. 

Hey @Dev if Valeria doesn’t mind talking to a free woman she can find a friend in Venusiana. She may be free but still considers her former domina and dominus’s (Aka her lovers) family as her own so she understands the need to protect 

@Jenn Flavia would love a visit from Julia! I'll probably toss Valeria in the book club so that might be a good place for her and Barbara to meet as well! 
@Brian I'd love to thread Jullus and Lucius and see where my others can fit in! 

at everyone else! Jullus could use a few friends and such so you know ... I might toss an open up to see where things go! 

• Like 2

Jullus needs friends... I'd love to throw Aulus at him (not literally, I like Aulus too much for that!) I have no idea if the other two members of the Terrible Trio would like to expand it to a quad, but Aulus is careful who he picks for his friends, and Jullus would most certainly be one - or at least, be on the list of potentials. Though I'm pretty sure they'd have history, as Aulus joined Quintus way back, during the civil war.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dev said:

@Jenn Flavia would love a visit from Julia! I'll probably toss Valeria in the book club so that might be a good place for her and Barbara to meet as well! 
@Brian I'd love to thread Jullus and Lucius and see where my others can fit in! 

at everyone else! Jullus could use a few friends and such so you know ... I might toss an open up to see where things go! 

Sounds awesome- Julia can pay Flavia a visit at her home if you want or they can meet somewhere. Barbara and Valeria certainly aren't the same status wise but the book club would be neutral ground 🙂

@Dev

On 6/2/2020 at 7:17 AM, Sharpie said:

Jullus needs friends... I'd love to throw Aulus at him (not literally, I like Aulus too much for that!) I have no idea if the other two members of the Terrible Trio would like to expand it to a quad, but Aulus is careful who he picks for his friends, and Jullus would most certainly be one - or at least, be on the list of potentials. Though I'm pretty sure they'd have history, as Aulus joined Quintus way back, during the civil war.

My Longinus would welcome him with open arms into the trio with @Liv’s Titus Sulpicius Rufus and Aulus!

I’m not sure where Jullus has been in the empire, but Longinus was in Britannia for years so he may have less of a connection than Aulus but always happy for threads ☺️

@Dev

Oh yes, the terrible trio can expand into a quirky quartet! Titus, like Aulus, also took Quintus' side early on during the civil war, and he's been here and there doing this and that. I'm sure we can come up with something!

Hello Dev, I'll plot with you 🙂

For Jullus - if he is looking for a new wife, I can offer Pinaria Gaia as potential wife material, if he would be interested. My Tertius Quinctilius Varus would also like to thread with him, he's mostly neutral when it comes to politics (it has kept him alive so far) and he also have some issues with his brother 😄 Jullus could also meet Marcus Junius Silanus, the stepson of his daughter, Flavia Juliana and maybe offer some fatherly advice on his career and such, since Marcus has been without a proper father for years 🙂 (fun fact: I once played Jullus' now deceased wife, Caecilia Metella, back when Anthony played Jullus' character)

Rufia Flavia and Valeria Maxima are also very welcome to plot with Pinaria Gaia, maybe they could become friends or know each other from before. Pinaria lost her husband a year ago and has been keeping much to herself the last year, but is just now entering social circles again. I think she would find Rufia and her story very interesting 😉 

Any of your characters could also encounter Cynane, who is a slave and functions as Claudia Caesaris' personal bodyguard. She was chosen for Claudia by Octavius Flavius Alexander, so there are some connections there too. She is naturally very often found at the palace or at any social gathering Claudia might go to, she is very protective of her young domina 🙂

@Dev

Edited by Atrice

Hi Dev, would you be interested in a thread between Jullus and Tiberius? As twin to Tiberius's mother, I imagine that he would feel it important to know his uncle well, and they're meant to be close.

Rufia Flavia is Tiberius's older half sister, so it would be fun to have them involved in family scenes together too.

@Dev